Join LCUL's Member Business Services Council for a virtual presentation. The "Lending Chat" with Russell Easley, CFO of Ouachita Valley FCU, will feature an opportunity for credit unions with commercial lending programs to learn information on various topics in the lending industry from an industry expert with more than twenty years of experience. Louisiana’s own, Russell Easley, has held various roles in the financial industry including CFO at multiple institutions and has been a Senior Auditor for the Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions.
During the conversation, we'll cover:
- The Business Loan Cycle and Policy Issues
- Common Credit Union Business Loan Issues
- Common Loan Underwriting Issues
- Common problem loans and how to monitor and prevent them
- State and federal regulator stories that reinforce issues discussed in previous sections.
- Answer any other questions that are emailed me in advance.
Date: Thursday, February 22
Time: 10:00 am to 10:45 pm CST