During this free virtual session, Rory Rowland will take your leadership and management skills to the next level by developing your skills that make a difference in the workplace. Together we’ll explore ways to build a dynamic team, how to coach and motivate your team for maximum success.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Learn Techniques to effectively coach – say goodbye to “shoulda, woulda, coulda” coaching
- Explore different approaches to coach for opportunities
- Motivate your team; learn the value of intrinsic motivation.
- Discover the difference between difficult conversations vs. conversations that uncover and solve difficulties
- Unlock the mystery of the underperformer – what to do before you make the “I assumed” error.
- Confront challenges before they become real problems (ignore this at your own peril!)
- Realize how to leave a legacy
This dues supported program is provided at no charge to LCUL members, but it is capacity controlled. To maximize participant engagement through breakouts and other interactive features, participation is limited to the first 35 registrants.
Join us and challenge yourself to be an exceptional manager. Register today so you don’t miss this empowering leadership and management program!