Compliance A-Z is the new name for our annual New Laws & Compliance Conference. Although the event has a new name, the goal is the same – to make sure our credit unions are knowledgeable, confident, and updated when it comes to the compliance rules & regs that are in place that affect how we operate day to day. This year the program returns to its live in-person format due to popular demand. This one day program allows you to learn from industry experts as well as your peers!
- Louisiana Legal Update presented by Jonathan Kudulis. In Louisiana we like to do things our own way and that can also apply to our regs. Get the scoop on Louisiana legal specifics!
- Class Action Litigation Overview presented by Ed Reisinger. The risk of class action lawsuits are a constant and looming presence in the financial industry. These lawsuits can be complex and evolving and this session will help you stay a step ahead of them.
- Cybersecurity: Avoiding Threats and Keeping Members Funds Secure presented by Stephanie Cartwright of VYFI. In our modern world, the digital landscape is fertile and bountiful territory for cyber criminals. It’s now more important than every to ensure that stay ahead of them by being proactive, vigilant and knowledgeable in how we protect our members most important assets; their money and their information!
- Compliance A-Z…Quiz Show! This interactive gamification session will test your knowledge of the whole Alphabet Soup of Regs from A (ok…Reg B through Reg Z but you know what we mean) plus all ones in between! This session serves as practical application of regs to everyday scenarios and is helpful whether the reg is a review or new to you!
- Facilitated Open Forum Roundtables We will engage in lively discussions of a few pre-determined hot topics, best practice shares, and any questions you bring to our guest speakers and your peers.
$270 per registrant.
Program is eligible for the small credit union Foundation Coupon Code to credit unions under 50 million in assets.
For those applying for an SBET education grant, the value of food & beverage provided is $50 pp and cannot be deducted from the cost of the program.
4914 Constitution Ave
Baton Rouge , LA 70808
To book your room in our group block at a rate of $129, click here Embassy Suites LCUL Block.
Or you can call the hotel directly at 1-225-924-6566 and provide the group code CUL.