Seven collaborative states (TRGroup) join forces to launch a unique development experience designed to drive results and accelerate the advancement of women in the industry. (Don't let the title fool you, we welcome all interested attendees, no matter your gender or where you're from!) Through inspired speakers and engaging content female leaders will leave equipped with actionable strategies to overcome challenges faced in a modernized business environment. Expect bold dialogue, innovative idea sharing and more! Are you in?
- Living & Leading by Design Rather than Default (Jennifer Ledet)
- Barking Up the Wrong Tree (Julie Couret)
- Interactive Communications Experiment: Are You Asking the Right Questions to get to the solution? (Facilitated by Julie Couret and sponor)
- Women in Financial Technology: Fueling Meaningful Innovation (WeiWei Duncan)
- Identifying & Addressing Stress to Prevent and Manage Burnout (Sydney Kastner)
- Breaking Glass: Dare to Thrive (Dima Ghawi)
- Panel Discussion: Women in Credit Union Leadership
Doors open Wednesday, October 5 at 3:00 pm with Welcome reception following. Program concludes Friday, October 7 at 11:30 am.
$445 per person
Cancellations will be accepted through 5:00 pm Friday, September 23. After that date and time, there will be a $100 cancelation fee. Substitutions are welcome.
Omni Royal Orleans
621 St Louis St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
To book your hotel accommodations at the Omni Royal Orleans in the French Quarter, you may click here. Hotel block closes on September 16.
*Online Registration has closed. Please email email@example.com for any questions.*
Thank You to Our Sponsors