Did you miss this incredible lending program when Louisiana hosted it this summer in Lake Charles? If so, this is your chance to catch an encore presentation with our neighbors in Mississippi on October 11th - 12th. Check out the details below.
Do your front line lenders need training on best practices of lending success? Maybe your training needs revolve around lending managers increasing your loan to share ratio while lowering expenses? Perhaps both? We have you covered!
On October 11, Front Line Lenders, loan officers, MRSs and lending management benefit from an engaging and entertaining training designed to empower them to make great loan decisions and earn more of your members business. We’ll cover lending’s critical essentials and best practices for success.
Highlights will include:
- What must happen in every loan interview
- Gaining more of your member’s business
- Following guidelines for secured and unsecured lending
- Teaching FICO scores to members, including how to improve them
- Spotting three bankruptcy predictors and how to deal with them
- Responsibly underwriting high-risk loans
- Break out of the Lending Boxes that Bind You
- Appropriate Collateral
- Underwriting Traps
- Real Risk Factors
- Selling value in a competitive landscape
- Selling more ancillary products
On October 11, Lending Managers and C-Suite will discover how credit unions nationwide are meeting and overcoming the challenges of new competitors and industry disruptors. Join us to accelerate your lending results to higher levels. You’ll discover modern and engaging action steps to increase your loan to share ratio and keep expenses low.
Highlights will include:
- Overview of the Competitive Landscape and Disruptive Lenders
- Loan Product Rate & Design
- Productivity and Efficiency
- Loan Delivery Channels
- Loan Department Organization
- Loan Policy Revisions
- Centralized or Decentralized Lending Operation
- Indirect Lending
- Successful Collections
- Sales Culture Development
- Setting up a loan department for maximum success
- Correct approaches to underwriting
- Variable pay plans that maximize loan production
- Improve the Credit Union’s ROA
- Typical internal Lending Issues and how to overcome them
- Mistakes that cause unnecessary loan losses
- Successful Collections Strategies
- Business Lending Overview
- How to grow your direct auto portfolio
Each day’s session will last from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Your Educational Investment:
The same attendee participating both days - $500
Attending only either single day session - $275
- Day 1 – Designed for Front Line Lenders
- Day 2 – Designed for Lending Managers & Department Heads
This event will be hosted at the Mississippi CU Association office in Jackson.
Click here to be re-directed to MSCUA’s registration page for additional details including hotel acccommodations.