It starts with you.
Join thousands of your peers in Washington to show lawmakers the credit union difference. CUNA GAC is our opportunity to highlight the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities.
Here’s what to expect:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Participate in Hill Hikes to show lawmakers the credit union difference
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry's largest exhibit hall
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business and more
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, tours and accommodations
Don’t miss the credit union advocacy event of the year.
State Specific Agenda
Hill visits will take place Wednesday, March 1 from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm. More details coming soon.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
Washington, DC 20001
To book a room in our room block, please click on the link below and enter the password. The password is case sensitive. Please note that you will be required to enter payment information at the time of booking, but your card will not be charged.
Hotel booking link: https://compass.onpeak.com/e/42GAC23/in/category/35945
The deadline to cancel a reservation without penalty is Friday, December 16, 2022. Any cancellations made after this date will be subject to a one night's room and tax cancellation fee per room.
Register to Attend CUNA GAC