Louisiana Federal Credit Union has an opening for a Content Specialist. The Content Strategist develops and executes content marketing strategies. He or she will report to and work with the Director of Marketing and Member Engagement to plan, research, produce, publish, and promote content through the lens of customer-centric storytelling. Demonstrate an ability to contribute to the strategic planning process to drive alignment between the needs of key audience segments and the business as a whole. Operates as a brand steward, ensuring consistency in the brand’s voice and tone, storytelling and identity across the entire spectrum of marketing and communications.
- Develop and manage a quarterly content calendar and social content calendar that supports marketing goals and objectives. Determine and report KPMs and benchmarks for all content.
- Oversees and makes a significant contribution to the creation of a variety of content types including blog posts, eBooks, video scripts, campaign copy, social media posts and more.
- Establish best-in-class storytelling that delivers the right content in the right formats, to the right channels in alignment with business priorities and marketing/communications themes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on content ideas and elevate their understanding to create dynamic, impactful and differentiated content
- Assist with management of Credit Union’s social and online banking platforms.
- Build keyword-driven strategic content platform & plans marrying strategy and keyword analytics; SEO experience and understanding is required.
- Edit content created by both internal and external writers, ensuring that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone.
- At least four years related business experience (marketing, advertising, publishing, business consulting, business communications, etc.)
- A minimum of three years in digital content strategy and development
- Direct experience with WordPress and/or similar content management platforms
- Must be fluent in all major business software applications, such as Microsoft Office, and have experience with Google Analytics
- Must have B2C marketing and/or content publishing experience
Education/Certification/Licenses A college degree Interpersonal Skills You have a “chaos proof” personality and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are ambitious, creative fanatically detail oriented, and take pride in your work.
Other Skills This role requires savviness and scrappiness across a broad range of skillsets, including research, data analysis, online publishing, social media, and search engine optimization — in addition to the significant writing and editing component.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.